Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Quote of the Week Wednesday!


Hannah: "Walk really, really carefully. It's not complicated, but if you mess up, you'll die, so pay attention." -The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

Jessica: "I couldn't put the puzzle back into the box. It was too late for that. I wished someone could tell me where to put even one piece." - Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Justine: "What had been just an idea in my head was now an entity that existed in the world. I had been so reluctant to lead, always preferring the safety of following someone else, but this time, I had somehow summoned up the courage to ask others to join me." - Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch

Emily: "'It's not like there's a law against flying.' 'Yes there is. The law of gravity.'" - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment