Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quote of the Week Wednesday!


Hannah: "Oh, Lily," He says shaking his head. "I know about love. About wanting and dreaming and wishing with every part of your soul. I know enough to recognize the parts that are real and the parts that are only in my fantasy." - Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs


Emily: "I'm not playing Scrabble against against Singleton. God, if I want to be reminded of how dumb I am, I'll just consult my verbal SAT scores, thanks." - An Abundance of Katherines by John Green


Jessica: "'I want the men to be gentle and courteous as they gather the chickens. Under no circumstances do I want anyone to show disrespect to any of the chickens.' 'Disrepect,' Kahlan repeated. 'To a chicken.' 'That's right.'" -Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind

No comments:

Post a Comment